Cost: $5 Each
Contact Person: Cassi Stringham
(Please make check out to Cassi Broccardo)
Last day to Place Order: Sun Oct 4th
Choose the font style you like when you sign up.
(#1, #2, or #3)
If you don't choose the font style, Cassi will choose it for you! =)
You supply your own pan/dish.
You supply your own pan/dish.
The Martha Stewart pans at Kmart and the Anchor pans from Target seem to work the best!
2 comments:
Hi Cassie!
I would like to make six of these please with font #1
If you need to know the names now, here they are....
Lillenberg (on 4 dishes)
Leinenbach
Darby
I will mail you a check. Thanks so much!
Melodie Lillenberg
I would like to order 6 of these, please.
(1) Beall - font #1
(2) Beall - font #2
(2) Beall - font #3
(1) Catlett - font #1
Thanks!
~ Sharon
(Susan J's friend....I will give check to Susan)
Post a Comment