Personalized "Hands" Soap Dispenser
Cost: $2 Each
Contact Person: Cassi Stringham
(Please make check out to Cassi Broccardo)
Last Day to Place Order: Fri Oct 9th
Makes a great gift!
Makes a great gift!
Soap is included with the price.
Thursday Oct 15th 6-10pm
9 comments:
Hi Cassie!
How are you and your family doing? We have been thinking about you. Please tell Tad that Mark says hi. I have a question... Do I need to give you the names in advance for the soap dispensers?
I would like to order 15 soap dispensers. Is that too many? If so, maybe I can learn how to do it and then make them on my own. Thanks so much Cassie!
Love, Melodie
Hi Cassi,
I would like to order 19 total:
7-Jeide
1-Herzog
3-Russell
1-Moore
1-Hampton
1-Beckner
1-Weaver
1-Barros
1-Phillips
1-Mackie
1-McAllister
$38
Thanks!
Susan 440-9989
I would like to order two
Masters
Johnson
wynne (susan's friend)
gave check to Susan
I would like to Order 2 more sorry!
Money
Sjobom
Thanks!
Wynne (Susan's Friend)
I would like to order 5 soaps:
Gleason
Counts
Davidowitz
Stevens
Turner
Thank you!
Julie (Susan's friend)
Susan has the check and will pick up for me
I'm going to need 8 more. I'm working on last names now. So it will be 27 total. IS there any way we could do the phrase at the top to be:
Ms.Tina's Class
I wanted to do 8 with the teacher's class thing. If not no big deal. I'm trying to find there last names.
Thanks!
Susan
I do that all the time with my kids teachers, they love it. I already have it on my computer, no problem
I would like to order 14 bottles, please.
(5) The Beall Family
(1) The Catlett Family
(1) The Blount Family
(1) The Wichterman Family
(1) The Mora Family
(1) The Herbrandson Family
(1) The Dinverno Family
(1) Mrs. Sims' Class
(1) Mrs. Torres' Class
(1) St. Jeanne's
$28.00...will give check to Susan J. ~ Sharon B.
Hi Cassie
Ok I have the teacher ones to say
Ms.Tina's class
Ms.Merrit
Ms.Linda
Ms.Erika
Ms. Jessica
Then these the family saying
Bolton
Boulware
Velasquez
Post a Comment